Pope Benedict, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad and Barack Obama are all taken up to heaven...

Pope Benedict, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad and Barack Obama are all taken up to heaven, where they stand before God’s throne.

God tells them, “You three are among the most influential men on the earth, so I have chosen you to deliver My message. I am disgusted with what the world has become, so I will destroy it in two weeks. Relay My message to everyone on the earth so they may make themselves ready.”

The Pope calls an audience at the Vatican which is televised throughout Europe. He says, “My fellow Christians, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is, our God is real; I have seen Him with my own eyes. The bad news is, He is going to destroy the earth in two weeks, so get your affairs in order before His coming.”

Ahmedinejad calls a press conference which appears on all the Arab news outlets: “My fellow Islamic holy warriors, I have bad news and worse news. The bad news is that there is a God, but it is the God of the infidel Christians. The worse news is that he is destroying the earth in two weeks.”

Barack Obama calls a press conference which is carried by all the major networks (except Fox, of course; they want to earn a profit): “My fellow Americans, I have good news and great news. The good news is, God considers me one of the most influential people in the world. The great news is, we no longer have to worry about how we pay for universal healthcare.”

No comments:

Post a Comment